OrangeNile ensures that
- We protect the rights of individuals with regards to the personal information known and held by OrangeNile in relation to our business.
- We develop, implement and maintain a data protection policy, procedure, audit plan and training program for compliance with the GDPR.
- Every business practice carried out by OrangeNile, is monitored for compliance with the GDPR and its principles.
- All OrangeNile employees are competent and knowledgeable about their GDPR obligations and are provided with training in the GDPR principles, regulations and how they apply to our business and services.
Why and when we collect information?
We collect and process your information for implementing our recruitment services. Collecting and processing this information is necessary to be able to carry out our services properly.
OrangeNile collects your data when:
- We find your LinkedIn or Facebook profile suitable for any of our open vacancies for any of our current clients.
- When you approach us via LinkedIn (or any other social/professional network), our website, or e-mails willing to be considered for current or future opportunities.
- When you apply to our vacancy advertisements
If you want your data removed from the system we will remove this within the shortest amount of time.
Who collects your data?
Your personal data is collected by Recruitment Experts/Talent acquisition Specialists working at OrangeNile that are responsible for a specific job opportunity, service and/or client. After we get your explicit consent, your personal data is available to all Recruitment Experts/Talent acquisition Specialists working in OrangeNile in order to be able to contact you for job opportunities that are relevant to you.
What information do we collect?
We look for and process personal data that is necessary to implement our service. Additional information may be desirable in order to provide the best service that meets your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific questions or criteria from our clients. You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the information you provide on your social/professional network profile or directly to us.
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Contact information (Email address and mobile number)
- Job preferences
You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information. In that case, you may not be able to take full advantage of our services.
OrangeNile does not record any personal data relating to race, religion or belief, political opinion, health, sexual life, trade union membership, criminal data and / or personal data about unlawful or obstructive behavior.
Purpose of processing
- Comply with valid laws and regulations
- Recruitment services purposes
- Execution and fulfilment of agreements with clients
- Informing applicants and candidates about suitable vacancies
- Informing applicants, candidates and clients about our services
Where is our data stored?
We will store your information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System. This internal system is only accessible to our employees who need your information to perform a specific job. The use of CRM system ensures that your information is securely stored. Our employees can search and process this information in order to provide you with the best possible service. The data stored in our CRM System is located on servers in the Netherlands and Egypt.
With whom can we share your personal data?
We may share your information with potential employers in order to improve your opportunity of being recruited for jobs for which you have applied through OrangeNile or vacancies in which you may be interested. Our employees will not share your CV or any information you have provided us with any reason other than to achieve the purpose of finding employment for you.
OrangeNile may pass on your personal data to its clients or government authorities when required (as per GDPR). And in all other cases where we can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal information that we collect, stated above, are available for 1 year if we do have your explicit consent. After 1 year we are obligated to ask for your explicit consent again.
How to access your personal data?
If OrangeNile receives a request for access to personal information, we will verify your identity before releasing any personal data to you. We will not release information to any third party.
If you would like to make a request for access to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any complaints about how your data is stored by OrangeNile, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights:
- You may request access to any personal data we process about you.
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records.
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself.
- You may file a complaint against processing your data.
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully.
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
please email us at email@example.com.